|History on the Campus of Oberlin College
Welcome to the Oberlin Inn, a premier yet affordable hotel in Oberlin, OH. Whether you are prospecting schools, planning a wedding or weekend retreat, or conducting business, the Oberlin Inn is ideally located on the lovely campus of Oberlin College and within walking distance to the downtown Oberlin business district.
The Oberlin Inn has a history of serving the academic and business community since the founding of Oberlin College in 1833. Our history of excellence continues as we are recognized with many awards for our tradition of great hotel services and Midwest hospitality. In addition, look no further for great dining and catering services at the Oberlin Inn.
We are accessible by five major highways, a half-hour from downtown Cleveland, and only twenty minutes from the shore of Lake Erie. From the rigorous academic tradition of Oberlin College to the fine quality hotel services of the Oberlin Inn, make your next visit with us.
Unique Features & Services:
- Oberlin, Ohio was named one of the Ohio Magazine's Best Home Towns for 2012
- Recipient of Lorain County Beautiful Award for spectacular blooming gardens
- Relaxed no hassle environment on Oberlin College Campus
- Free on site parking
- 65 comfortable well appointed guest rooms and two spacious suites
- 3,000 sq. ft. of meeting space in 7 comfortable meeting rooms with internet access
- Dining at the Oberlin Inn Garden Restaurant, recipient of the Silver Spoon Award for dining excellence from Gourmet Diners Club of America.
- Brewsters - a full service restaurant and lounge
- FREE use of the Oberlin College Physical Education Center with indoor Olympic size swimming pool and Nautilus Center, Racquetball and Squash